Fatima is one of the leading entrepreneurs in the UK, Europe & Middle East having successful track record for achieving goals in the areas of Investment Management, IT management, Fintech, Fundraising & International Business Development with the leading Blue-Chip Corporations & UHNW Globally.
She has worked with JP MORGAN, DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK, CLARKSONS INVESTMENTS, KHALEEJ ISLAMIC ADVISORY, and BLACK & WHITE INVESTMENTS SCOTLAND on prominent positions.
Ms. Hayat is responsible for acquiring clients who require funds for capital growth or are looking to invest in strategic alliances cross border. She has a extensive growing network with family offices.
- Strong communicator skills as both a business developer and relationship manager. Excellent trainer in both the workplace and academic settings.
- Experienced working in multicultural environments, and with teams located remotely.
- Financial awareness to recognize profitable opportunities and to manage budgets.
- Strategic skills to determine effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Stakeholder management through reporting with Senior Management and negotiating with government officials Project Delivery to plan and manage the entire project life-cycle sector with successful track record in building, transforming and leading result oriented professional organization.
- Leading complex programs & business change initiatives with full P&L responsibility, held executive level positions with major leading organizations in the MENA Region. An integrity driven personality, performance-driven executive with proven success in developing effective and profitable partnerships with business stakeholders in risk adverse environments, strong communication skills with a reputation for being a detail oriented, and creative solutions